Have you got junk removal services with Economy Waste? Then you probably have questions about what you can and can’t put in your recycling and junk bins. Fear not, we have all (okay, most) of your answers!
Things you can’t put in your recycling bin
- If you signed up for our industrial/commercial recycling program, there’s a few
- things that you shouldn’t put in the bin, including (but not limited to):
- Your leftover pizza
- An ex-husband (or your divorce lawyer either)
- Plastic bags
- A full six-pack of beer (drink that beer instead!)
- Fibreglass insulation
- Dirty diapers (and clean diapers, for that matter. Just no diapers please)
- A frozen twelve foot cobra
Things you CAN put in your recycling bin
Ok, now that we’ve established you can’t put your deceased cobra (this has actually happened before) or un-deceased ex-husband in your recycling bin, what’s left? While we know that might narrow your options a lot, we’re still happy to take your construction waste! Here’s what we’ll take and recycle for you:
We offer a discount for recycling-only bins, contact us to find out more!
What about the garbage bins?
Need more than just recycling waste removal? Doing some spring cleaning and have a fair bit of waste to haul away, or working on a larger construction or renovation project? You might need our waste bins. Because our services don’t require special permitting, you won’t get dinged with unexpected costs! In these bins, you can add:
- Paper & cardboard
- Any other debris safe for the landfill
We definitely don’t want…
Any hazardous wastes! That includes medical waste, needles, appliances like refrigerators (they contain environmentally hazardous coolants that must be professionally removed), household chemicals, cans of paint, and more. Please dispose of these safely at designated facilities.
If you have junk to remove, call us at Economy Waste today for a quote or book your service online: We’re here to provide customized junk removal to meet your needs!